Today’s post is exactly what it sounds…a little bit about me! I’m not as big on lists as many of my friends, but I thought I’d try my had at them for a bit of fun today. While sitting at Rouge et Blanc in downtown SF one afternoon, I came up with a list of my likes and dislikes, all random, but aimed to make them a tad more sensory oriented than most. Quite honestly, don’t ask me to explain, because most of the things on my list are inexplicable- they’re just things I’m drawn to (or quite the opposite) naturally.
Things I Am a Fan of:
- Leopard print. Stripes. Polka dots. Separate or together
- Champagne. Anytime.
- Rainbow sprinkles. On anything
- The smell of books
- The sound of ice rattling in a plastic cup
- Flannel shirts
- People watching
- The smell of freshly ground coffee
- Snapping my gum
Things I Am Not a Fan of:
- The last sip of beer
- Hypocrisy (but really, who likes this?)
- Walking slowly
- Timid handshakes
- Men in flip flops
- Too-big diamonds (gum ball machine jewelery, anyone?)
- Being overdressed
- Stiff hair
- Overhead lighting
Happy Friday, all. I’m off to dance!